Sunday, February 28, 2010

Something for the Teachers



2009 was Lili's first year at 'big' school and although we had some interesting times, it was on the whole a pretty good first year. Lili decided that she wanted to give all her friends a little Christmas present and a card to say Merry Christmas. We set aside a weekend before the end of term and made a few batches of white Christmas and rocky road, wrapped them up in cellophane and attached the card.





It was then onto the teachers presents. I decided on this cute folder that I had see on a few different websites but no one seemed to have the instructions available so I worked it out for myself. Once Lili had seen the first 1 she decided that she had more than 1 favourite teacher and I had to make 4 (Lucky they are easy)!!






Each one ties and the side with a bow, when you open it up you find a calendar, post it notes, note pad, pen and a book mark (the folder in the photo is a practice one without the bookmark). This is great to stick near a phone or something to have on your teachers desk!!!!

I hope the teacher enjoy them and I will have to work out what to give this year!!

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment