Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Birthday

I loved the look on my friends face when she saw the cake my sister and I had made her. She had decided to get married on her birthday so in between the service and the reception we brought out the cake to have for afternoon tea!!!!

It was super fun to make but not to transport!!! We decided to catch the train into the city where the wedding was being held and I was stressing that the cake was going to end up in thousands of pieces by the time we got there. Lucky for me my sister has steady hands and is an old hand at catching the train. She carried all the way there and in one piece!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous site Emma!! I've bookmarked you so I can come back and be inspired lol (I really need it at the moment...) :-D

    Cheers,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Emma. Did I mention my birthday is the 23rd of June? I'm just sayin........

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Thanks Karen and Vanessa, not sure how much I will put on here but have been really wanting to do it for soooooo long!!!

    ReplyDelete