Friday, February 26, 2010

A trip to Spotlight





Whenever I mention that I have visited spotlight the first thing my husband says is how much did you spend!!!!!!!! I have to admit I've had quite a few visit to spotlight lately!!! I love it, all the crafty ideas and those bright orange stickers that tell you that you can buy more of something ( I mean that they are on sale and should save you money!!) . From brads to stickers to paints it all
come home with me.


.

My latest visit saw me come home with a ribbon box kit from kaiser. It is made from chipboard and then you just decorate it how you like. At present my ribbon is in one jumbled mess in a shoebox that the girls frequently raid for their hair!! So I justified my purchase by using the box as my craft and my necessity for the day.


I painted the box rather than covering it with paper. I then glued two paper flowers together and then inserted a metal brad. Glued the rest of the pretties on and..............





The Finished product looks like this. This will definitely not be shoved in the box with all my other supplies!!! All that's left to do is decides what ribbon is good enough to go in it or whether I will have to get some new ones!! LOL



1 comment:

  1. This is great Em, I really need one of these for my girls ribbons :0)

    ReplyDelete