Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday Surprise




A few months ago one of the mums at Lilis school had a birthday. I wanted to make her something a little bit more special than just a card and spent some time scrolling my favourite websites to find something that I thought was just right for her. In true Emma style I spent way to long looking and not enough time getting organised. I can never seem to get things right the first time from the instructions and usually need to have a least one practise run first .So with limited time and the school day coming around way to quickly I finally finished my creation.



I found all the instructions for this bag on www.splitcoaststamper.com and I filled it with Dove caramel chocolates!!!




I really loved the end result and Lili was super excited to deliver it the next day




Paper : Stampin' Up! berry bliss (retired)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! chocolate chip
Stamp: Happy Birthday is from Stampin' Up! Pretty Princess (retired)






No comments:

Post a Comment