Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Christmas present

This was my very first attempt at a christmas wall hanging and I am excited to say that it turned out. (alot better than I thought it would). I have tried another garden type hanging and it is still in the drawer never to see the light of day it is so bad!!!!!!



I can usually do the stitchery part of the hanging but when it come to sewing it all together, that is where I come unstuck!!!!!!! It ends up looking closer to a hexagon rather than a square!!! So I was happy this passed my inspection and I was able to give it to my in laws as a christmas present.



The pattern is by Christine Book and I brought all the fabric precut off ebay. I used red, green and clear beads on the end of every branch and I couldnt resist putting bells on aswell!! Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment