Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mum's birthday card!!!!

My Mums birthday was on Thursday but I couldn't find any time to make her a card with all the other happenings this week. Its always busy this time of year for us, with mother's day and birthdays.

Anyway this morning I had a little helper( um for lack of a better word lol) Miss Gracie got more ink on her fingers than I got on the card but she had fun!!!




This card is pretty simple but I like it.







Hope you all enjoy your weekend

Emma xx

**All products used were Stampin' Up! .















3 comments:

  1. Doesn't Gracie look so grown up in that photo? I think you've lost your little baby girl Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know so sad isnt it!!!!! No more baby and she just wants to be with the older girls all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card! Love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete