Saturday, May 1, 2010

A thankyou gift for the helpers

The school that my eldest daughter goes to is having a fete in September. We invited the parent to a craft night as her class has the craft stall!!!! I showed everyone how to make the little handbag gift box and they ALL turned out looking amazing!!!!!!!



As a thank you to the mums who gave up their Friday night for us I made a little Thank you chocolate box. I just wanted them to feel that their efforts were appreciated and I think they were well received.




4 comments:

  1. wow - they were SOOO well received!! I think we were all a little stunned (especially since our thankyou gifts looked as good as the things we had come to help you make!)
    Thanks Emma - you have a very generous spirit! I had a really fun night and came home with a gift too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma. What a lovely surprise. I had the chocolates for breakfast. I've never claimed to be normal (or healthy really).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma that looks great! You sure you don't want to become a demo lol, you'd be fabulous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle!!! I just love to see people smile at unexpected gifts.

    Vanessa- At least it was good quality chocolate!!! yummo for breaky!! LOL

    Karen- Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete