Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Happy Mothers day to all the mother's out there. I hope you have a fab day with your families. Hopefully you were spoilt with breakfast in bed and some nice pressies!!! I love how my kids buy such great presents from the school stall. Lili got me a little manicure set in a handbag shaped case and shopping list memo board that sticks on the fridge. Jazzy made a lovely gold glitter card and a drawing of herself. So cute.




I got my mothers day cards finished yesterday. The first one is for my MIL and I found the idea on Teneale Williams website. If you havent seen her work, you are missing out she is brilliant. If you pop over to www.tenealewilliams.com.au you can see what I mean.




The second is for my mum. Same sort of layout but in colours that my mum will love!!!

I used all Stampin' Up! products for these cards except for the Happy Mother's day stamp.

Anyway I'm off to get organised for Lili's birthday tomorrow.


Have a great day!!!!

Emma xx


3 comments:

  1. Love the cards Emma,I wish I had your talent.Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Em! The cards are beautiful! I was lucky enough to get a promise from hubby to clean the entire house! and as well as mothers day stall gifts i got a lovely recording of miss b's voice saying 'i love my mummy because she takes me places where i want to go' BEST.GIFTS.EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these cards are LOVELY Em!! I am going to keep them as ideas for next year! hehe...

    ReplyDelete