Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday cards

I was lucky enough this weekend to have 2 birthdays that I had to make cards for. It is such a good excuse to sit and craft my little heart out. I am also lucky that my MIL arrived today and took the kids off to the park so that I could get things done.

The first card is for a 21st.





I did a lot of embossing on this one. Actually I love this design and have made a few cards using it. I added a few Rhinestones for a bit of bling and that's the end result.





Next up is a card for a little girl from Jazzy's preschool. It is Jazzys first party from preschool and she is super excited. Although the background colour is brown, the flowers and stars are so bright that I thought it worked well for a girl card.




Well I think I am happy with them!!! I stuffed them into envelopes so I would stop analysing them LOL
What do you think??


Have a good weekend

Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM!!! really pretty em, wish it was my birthday again :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colours and the design are great Emma. Love how they open up. And you know how I feel about embossing..... LOL

    ReplyDelete