Saturday, May 1, 2010

A whole new corner !!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooo excited that finally after 5 years I have my very own space to craft!!!! No more plastic crates and no more searching for hours to find things!!!!! This has got to be the best mothers day present ever!!!!!!!




This is the before shot that I was whinging about a few months ago!!!

Wait for it


The brand new corner!!!





I love it so much I just keep opening the cupboard to admire the neatness inside LOL . Anyway I hope that this will keep me inspired to continue to craft and blog a bit more regularly.


4 comments:

  1. so pretty em, just looking at it is inspiring me (miss patch herself)to get stamping....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ian. Gotta love a husband who will drill holes in the walls for some craft punches. He must REALLY love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Emma,you deserve somewhere where you can really enjoy and call your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I'm not sure if Ian was sick of the whinging or loving the fact that he could install the racks himself but either way I am sooo happy that he has given me a space to work at. I am very spoilt!!!!

    ReplyDelete