Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two Step Stamp Club!!!!

Friday night saw my first stamp club meeting with 5 lovely ladies!!! We had lots of fun chatting and eating lollies,  but most importantly we stamped!!!!

As July's Promotion was two step stamping I decided this was a great place for everyone to start!!!!!!

Here are the cards we made:

I loved this card (even if I do say so myself!!!) It uses the gorgeous Bella Bleu designer series paper and the Upsy Daisy stamp set.

The second card

The second card was all about glitter!!! Love using Dazzling Diamonds and my favourite ever colour combo Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Old Olive.



What did we use?
Card 1:
Stampin' Up! Ink Not Quite Navy
Stampin' Up! Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla and Kraft
DSP: Bella Bleu
Stampin' Up! Stamp set Upsy Daisy

Card 2
Stampin' Up! Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid opulence
Stampin" Up! Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper white, Orchid Opulence
Stampin' Up Stamp set: Cottage Garden
DSP Cottage wall, Scallop oval punch, Scallop border punch and Rich Razzleberry ribbon.



Apart from stamp club my life at the moment is filled with lots of crafting for my daughter school fete. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel but will have to post some of things I have been working on soon. I actually don't really know what I will do with myself when the fete is over!!!  Hopefully my life will be filled with lots of Stampin' Up! parties!!!!!!




Thanks for stopping by 
Emma xx


No comments:

Post a Comment