Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My first stamp a stack!!!!!!!



Well one thing I can say is that I survived my first stamp a stack!!! I had so many requests from people close to me to do one, that I bit the bullet. I didn't follow the traditional method of using the same sort of image for all 10 cards. I had to make it more difficult for myself LOL 

It was a lot of work but so worth it in the end!!! I had great fun and the ladies that attended did as well!! That's the main thing right!! 


So here are the cards we made over the 2 stamp a stacks:


We use loads of dimensionals over 500 in fact!!!  The floor looked liked it had been snowing by the end. But the end results speak for themselves!!

Want to know the what we use??
All products are Stampin' Up!
Colours are Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Kraft, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss and Pacific point.
Stamp sets are: Bugs and Kisses, All a Flutter, Inspired by nature, Teeny Tiny Sentiments,
DSP is Raspberry tart, Bella Bleu and Windsor Knot.

Hope you like them
Thanks for looking 
Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Congrats on your first SAS. I especially love the Inspired By Nature card.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! The inspired by nature card was my favourite...and now I have a good supply of cards! So what did we decide for the next one...every second month??? or was that monthly? lol!

    ReplyDelete