Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Surrounded by wedding fever!!!!!

It was my brother's wedding on the weekend and it couldn't have been a more perfect day. The bride was stunning and the groom was handsome. I realised on the weekend just how grown up my little brother is. I am just so proud of him and the man he has become!!!  Bron is just the nicest, sweetest most caring person ever and is just a ray of sunshine every time she enter the room!! So here are some pictures!!!!!


Bron with Lili, Jaz and Bella

Getting ready to walk down the isle

The bridal waltz!!!



As a special treat they were given a hamper to take on there weekend away and of course I had to put my touch somewhere. I thought the all the packet of tea and coffee looked a little boring so I made up an box!! (There's a surprise)!!!
Here it is



I really hope they enjoyed their time away and have an awesome time on their honeymoon

2 comments:

  1. I just love gorgeous packaging, nice touch. And I love weddings & how happy & in love newlyweds are, everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Em! I love that too!

    ReplyDelete