Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cute Little box!!!

The days seem to be flying past at a rate of knots and I haven't really got anything to show for them!! Although I have the excuse of it being my little brothers wedding this weekend. But the rest of the time I'm not sure about!!

I had a quick peak at Makeesha's blog and she had given a tutorial on this little box. So I gave it a go, made a few little changes and here is the finished product.

 It's a cute little box with a belly band. Great for chocolates or little presents.

What did I use?
Stampin' Up! Basic black, Riding hood Red and Whisper white card stock, 
Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red ink
Stampin' Up! Bella Rose DSP
Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue Stamp set, Cheers and wishes Stamp set.



Hope you like it 
Em xx

2 comments:

  1. Like it very much - dramatic but still homey! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the colours. Kris.

    ReplyDelete