Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Present- A stationery box

I have made a couple of these cute stationery boxes now.  They are super cute and are not a tricky as they look, if you follow the step by step instructions found on Splitcoast stampers here . I made these for the girls teachers at the end of last year. I love them and hope they did to.

I have use my all time favourite paper from Stampin up Cottage garden. I am slowly being game enough to make and part with things made in this paper. I just love it. Of course the colours that match are Stampin ' Up!  rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and now retired Orchid Opulence.







 Square Cards
 Set of 6 3x3 cards
 Box open
 Box closed with lid

I have used so many different Stampin up products so are you ready for the list:

Stampin' Up! punches: scallop circle, lace border, wide oval, scallop oval, curly label, decorative label, boho blossoms, scallop square, modern label,

Stampin' Up! Stamp sets: Flight of the butterfly, Cottage garden , Perfect punches

Stampin' Up! retired cottage garden Dsp

Stampin' Up! cardstock Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Retired Orchid Opulence

Stampin' Up! Vintage wallpaper embossing folder

Thanks for looking

Em 

No comments:

Post a Comment