Monday, August 29, 2011

A gift for a special coach

My girls started netball this year and as luck would have it they were in the same team.  I used to play way back in the day and it has  been sooooooo awesome watching them learn the game over the past few months. Lili wants to be a goal shooter and got quite a few goals in. Jaz on the other hand was just happy to get the ball!!!  Their coach Lynda was so patient with them all the time, not sure how she did it sometimes, but by the end of the season the whole team was playing so well. I LOVED it so much!!!!!

The team all put in for a gift voucher for Lynda and I decided I couldn't give it to her as is, I had to spruce it up a little. Here is what I came up in




 A folder that had the gift voucher and thank you card



You may notice that there are a few new products used here. I am thinking the delicate Dollies set is going to be a favourite of mine, along with new lace ribbon border.

Thanks for looking
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment