Thursday, September 30, 2010

A few new cards





As it is school holidays here at the moment , I have one very bored 7 year old who cant seem to find anything interesting to do. She is so bored. Anyone else have this problem!!!! So this will be a very quick post as I have been given the job of chief entertainer. Hopefully these cards will keep you inspired to stamp up a storm






 This is the gorgeous owl punch I just love it!!! I am hoping to get lots and lots of use out of it. I moved way out of my comfort zone with the colours here, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie and pear pizzazz. I have actually never used pumpkin pie!!! What do you think???




This card was cased from the very talented Leonie Schroder, you can view more of her beautiful work here




 This card is based on one, my talented up line made Petronela Hardy Check out her amazing cards on her website. She is so inspiring!!!!!




This one is my fav colour Rich Razzleberry, I think I need to branch out a bit more from this colour. as it is well used!!! Have to find a new fav !!!!

Well till next time have fun stamping
Emma xx

1 comment: