Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My first Party

I decided to bite the bullet and start my Stampin' Up! business with a party where I was the hostess!!! It was a super great night with lots of people, lots of card making, laughs, and of course sticky date pudding for dessert YUM!!!!!   
I sure did have a great night and hope that everyone that attended had fun too.

This is the first make and takes that everyone made on the night

What did we use?
Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue Stamp set
Stampin' Up! Garden Whimsy
Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Card stock
Stampin' Up! Cottage wall Designer paper
Stampin' Up! Scalloped oval punch, lg oval punch and eyelet border punch


The second make and take was a card I saw made by Linda Craven. I fell in love with it and had to make it. You can see more of Linda's great work here

What did we use?
Stampin' Up! Circus circle stamp set
Stampin' Up! sincere salutations stamp set
Stampin' Up! basic gray, going gray, basic black and whisper white card stock
Stampin' Up! scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch and 1 1/4 circle punch

That's it for me for now, don't forget the deals of the week that are available at the moment!!!

Thanks for stopping by 

Emma xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Both designs are great make-n-takes & I can see why your workshop guests were so inspired.

    ReplyDelete